Quality AssuranceWith the support of our newly built quality testing facility, we are able to provide pure, longer shelf life, effective and sate to use pharmaceutical goods like Nutraceuticals Products, Vitamin 3 Drops, Pharmaceutical Products and Allopathic Medicine. Our formed quality control & management system is handled by the professionally trained analyzers with the aid of branded equipment. The entire quality testing wing is further segregated into 2 floors, the first one is for chemical, instrumentation and packing material testing lab & the second one is for chemical storage, library and microbiology lab. On periodical basis, our professionals conduct self inspections on incoming material and the end products. All the procedures of quality examinations are carried out by following the guidelines of WHO, PICS, MHRA, ICH, 21 CFR part 210 and 211. Our MissionBy constantly investing in the cutting edge technology, hi-tech machinery and upgraded infrastructure, develop and deliver highly effective medicines. For building long term relationships with the clients, vendors and employees, adopted high level of ethical business standards. Why Prefer Us?
Product RangeOur company is manufacturing, exporting the following pharmaceutical products to the clients:
- Invest more on installing latest technology and equipment and constructed the new production plant as per the guidelines of MHRA, PICâ€™s, EuGMP, USFDA etc.
- Working with the core values of dependability, ethical policies, transparency in business system and integrity.
- Successfully achieved certifications like WHO GMP, cGMP, Pharmacy Board Kenya and DPM Ivory Coast.
- Our complete flow of day-to-day operations are controlled by ERP and good data management system that ensures security, authentication and protection of our data.
- Support of well equipped formulation development lab, R&D lab, stability lab and analytical development lab.
- Employed a team of proficient pharmacists and researchers who are working together on products approvals, bio-equivalence and regulatory documentation.
Additionally, we are also importing the given below pharma goods:
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Pharmaceutical Capsules
- Pharmaceutical Injectables
- Pharmaceutical Liquid
- Pharmaceutical Ointments
- Pharmaceutical Sachets
- Pharmaceutical Syrups
- Pharmaceutical Tablets
- Allopathic Medicine
- Nutraceuticals Products
- Vitamin 3 Drops
Well Spread InfrastructureBy understanding the importance of sound infrastructure to compete in the market, we have established the same at Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir. Built over a 70,000 sq. ft. land area, we have in-house Water System Plant, Heat Ventilation & Air Conditioning System and Effluent Treatment Plant. Separate changing and entrance rooms are formed for manpower who enters in the premise through automated access control system. For the safety reasons, more than 300 fire alarm detectors are fitted in the plant for detecting smoke and heat. Our regulatory cell is run by the team of professionals like Pharmacologists and PHDs who ensures quality documentation and holding sound knowledge about the development of dossiers.Manufacturing AreaThe core production area has clean room modular partitions, supported with MAL (men air lock) and PAL (personnel air lock) and automatic dispensing systems. We have divided the manufacturing unit into several chambers include sampling & dispensing booths, equipment cleaning & storage area. This particular wing has epoxy flooring and the corners are covered with power coated aluminium coving. Warehousing & Packaging FacilityA separate department for storage of the Nutraceuticals Products, Vitamin 3 Drops, Pharmaceutical Products and Allopathic Medicine is developed by us. This wing is handled by the adroit inventory agents who carried out the work of material receiving, verification, dedusting, weighing, checking and labeling. For cleaning the sampling rods, a washing area is provided along with a dispensing booth. Separate entries are developed for the raw material and packaging material staff members for hassle free functioning. Our management has build a sophisticated packaging sub-unit which is segmented into 7 different cubicles having MAL & PAL facility and have kota flooring. Outfitted with sound amenities, this department has the capacity to handle 7 different goods at single point of time. Along with the carton coding & strapping facilities, we have installed the following machines in this unit:
- Chewable Tablets
- Delayed Release Medicines
- Sustained Release Dosage
- Tongue Dissolving Tablets
- 2 Rotovac Blister Packing Machine with pick & place options
- 8 Track Strip Packing Machine
- Auto Cartonator
- Auto Check Weigher
- Auto Strapping
- Automatic capsule filling machine
- Blending Machines
- Coating Machines
- High Speed Alu-Alu Packing Machine
- High Speed Blister Packing Machine
- Inkjet Printers
Company Address:-16/17, Export Promotional Industrial Park, Sidco, Karcholi Bari Brahmana, Jammu